“Seneca Dairy is proud to be an Affiliate member of Northeast Dairy Producers Association. NEDPA is a valued resource for dairy farm families and provides timely/relevant information. Thank you for sharing your members stories and continuing involvement in our local communities.” -Seneca Dairy Systems LLC
“Being a part of NEDPA is about supporting a community that you’re in. Everyone in the dairy industry is in it together. Servicing dairy farms is our livelihood as hoof trimmers. The more we can do to strengthen the dairy community the better we as an industry are as a whole” -Zane Hendrickson, Hendrickson’s Hooftrimming, Inc.
“As the largest lender to New York’s dairy farms, Farm Credit East values being a NEDPA Affiliate member. NEDPA provides proactive leadership on a wide range of issues affecting all New York dairy farms, through advocacy, but also as a source of information and practical assistance farms need to navigate today’s complex business environment. Farm Credit East is pleased to partner with NEDPA through its affiliate membership program on these efforts.” -Tom Cosgrove, Executive Vice President for Public Affairs and Knowledge Exchange.
“We are a member because NEDPA is on the forefront of the issues that are crucial to dairies and those dairies are crucial to our business. NEDPA keeps us well informed with all the current events here in the Northeast which is so important as things continue to evolve and change quickly in our ever so important dairy industry.” -Jim Conroe, Sr. Regional Director East, Phibro Animal Health
“Speaking as a producer, I need NEDPA to move forward and grow.” Jon Rulfs, Adirondack Farms
Reasons members give for joining NEDPA:
• We prioritize our NEDPA membership because NEDPA keeps us informed on the pulse of the dairy industry in the Northeast.
• Even when I am too busy in my business to help advocate for a better dairy climate, I know that NEDPA is out there doing it for me.
• NEDPA is a small investment for a huge payback. For only $1 per cow per year we are part of a network to impact policy on issues pertinent to the dairy industry.
• NEDPA provides our farm with the guidance and tools to meet industry requirements and remain current on issues.
• The information sent out in the NEDPA newsletter and E-News helps me stay informed.
• Our farm is a member of NEDPA because the organization is on the forefront of the issues that are crucial to our business.
• The NEDPA leadership (Board) are all active dairy producers, just like the membership.
• NEDPA is in tune with current industry topics and is forward-thinking to be proactive on future issues that may challenge the industry.
• NEDPA provides members with a voice and representation on state/regional issues.
• We join NEDPA to support an organization of progressive producers focused on advancing the dairy industry responsibly, regarding the environment and in our communities.
• As a NEDPA member, we have access to the Dairy Issues Team to help with a crisis on our farm — just a phone call away.
• NEDPA networks and collaborates with other organizations to have a more powerful voice in representing our positions.
• NEDPA members receive a complimentary 30-minute legal consultation with Michael Best & Friedrich, a top law firm that understands the dairy industry.
• NEDPA provides the support and resources needed during times of crisis. When I had an immigration issue I got answers even on the weekend. NEDPA is not 9:00 to 5:00 – its hours are our hours.
• NEDPA has been, and continues to be, the lead organization dealing with CAFO issues in a proactive way.
• From its original response to the CAFO issue, NEDPA has evolved into a very respected organization that responds quickly and effectively to influence critical issues that impact my business.